Adding an Important Date to a Project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a document to a project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you reach the ‘Important Dates’ section, click on 'ADD A DATE' and fill out the required fields. Click on 'ADD A DATE' below to add an additional important date.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.