Adding Content to a Project Update
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add content to a project update page.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page, then go to the 'Project Updates' tab and select the project update that you want to add content to.
- Your title for your project update will be the name that you chose when you created your project update, this can be changed at any time.
- Fill out the 'Short Description (Teaser)' field to give a short description of your project update which will appear on your project page.
- Add full details of your project update in the 'Long Description' field.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project update page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.