Adding an Image to a Project Update
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add an image to a project update.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page, go to 'Project Updates' tab and select the project update that you want to edit.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Image' heading.
- To add an image, click on the ‘Choose an image’ button.
- Select an image from the window that opens.
- Enter a brief description of the image that you used in the ‘Alt Text’ field.
Note: If you want to see the public view, click 'Save' and make sure the Project Update status is 'Active', then you will be able to click on the 'View' button.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project update page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.