Adding a Call to Action to a Project Update
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a call to action to a project update.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page, then go to your 'Project Updates' tab and select the project update that you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you reach the ‘Call to Action’ section.
- Fill out the 'Call to Action Button Text' field. The text that you choose will be the name of your 'Call to Action Button Link'.
- In the 'Call to Action Button Link' add the URL that you want your call to action to redirect to.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project update page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.