Deleting a Project Update
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to delete a project update.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page then go to the 'Project Updates' tab and select the project update that you want to delete.
- Look at the bottom of your screen and click on the 'Delete' button.
- A message will appear on your screen asking you to confirm that you want to delete your project update, select ‘Ok’ if you would like to continue or ‘Cancel’ if you changed your mind.