Deleting an Admin User
- Only users with ‘Owner’ status are able to delete an admin user
To delete an admin user, the administrative user must:
1. Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space
2. Navigate to 'Manage Users' on the Menu
3. You'll arrive on a User listing page. Scroll to the user in question and click their red circle icon in the 'Delete' column.
4. Because deleting a user is destructive (they won't be able to log in!), we're going to ask 'Are you sure?'. If you are ready to delete the user, click 'OK'