Creating a New Project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to create a new project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- On your homepage you will see a button called ‘Create a project’, click on the button.
Note: Your page will only look like this before you have created/been invited to be a admin on another project, when there is already an existing project it will look slightly different with a list of projects.
- You will be redirected to the page that allows you to set up your project.
- Enter the title of your project in the ‘Title’ field.
- Click on the ‘Create project’ button at the bottom of your screen to create your project. You are now ready to add content to your new project.