Changing the status or visibility of a project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ status are able to change the status or visibility of a project.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Go to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- At the top of the page under the ‘Status’ heading there is a dropdown box with different options.
You can set the status as draft, active, finished or archive
- Set the status to ‘Draft’ if you are still adding content to your project.
Set the status to ‘Active’ once you have added all content and your project is ready to go.
Set the status to ‘Finished’ once all your engagements for your project have ended.
Set your status to ‘Archive’ if you would like to archive this project.
Note: Projects are never deleted, so data is never lost. An archived project, like all projects with other statuses can be changed to another status if desired.
- To change the visibility of a project, select or unselect the ‘Publicly Visible’ checkbox located below the status heading. Only select ‘Publicly Visible’ once you have added all of your content to your project.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page. A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’. If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.