Adding Content to a project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add content to a project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project you want to add content to.
- Scroll down to the heading for your project, it will be the name that you chose when you created your project, this can be changed at any time.
- Fill out the 'Teaser' field to give a short description of your project which will appear on your project listing page.
- Add full details of your project in the 'Introduction' field.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.