Adding a sponsor profile to a project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a sponsor profile to a project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- Scroll down to 'Secondary Content' with the ‘Sponsor’s Message’ heading.
- In the ‘Message’ field, you can enter an encouraging message or quote from the project sponsor or spokesperson.
- In the ‘Name’ field, enter the name of the project sponsor or spokesperson.
- In the ‘Company / Position’ field, enter the name of the company that the project sponsor or spokesperson works for and their job title.
- To add an image of the project sponsor or spokesperson, click on the ‘Choose an image’ in the ‘Profile Image’ field. Select an image from the window that opens.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.