Adding a video to a project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a video to a project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- Scroll down the page until you see the heading ‘Video’.
- In the ‘YouTube Link’ / ‘ID’ field, enter the URL of the video that you would like to upload.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.