Adding a phase to a project
- Only users with ‘Owner’ or ‘Builder’ or ‘Contributor’ status are able to add a phase to a project.
- All fields marked with an * on this page are mandatory.
- Ensure you are logged in to Civil Space.
- Navigate to your project page and select the project you want to edit.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the ‘Project Timeline’ heading.
- In the ‘Phases label’ field, enter your chosen name for your phases.
- In the ‘Title’ field, enter a name for your phase. Ie. Open House.
- In the ‘Start Date’ field, add the date that you want the phase to start.
- In the ‘End Date’ field, you can add the date that you want your phase to end.
- In the ‘Approximate Time Frame’ field, add the estimated timeframe of the phase, ie summer / autumn.
- Click on the ‘Add Phase’ button and you will see additional fields appear.
- In the ‘Link’ field, you can add the url that would like the phase to link to - this field is optional.
- To remove a phase, click the ‘Settings’ icon located on the right hand side and click on the ‘Remove Phase’ button.
- If you are navigating away from the page, remember to click the ‘Save’ button located at the bottom of the page.
A message will appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Updated Successfully’.
If you are staying on the project page to add or edit more content, remember to save your work when you have finished before you leave the page.